The Hall Family Fund is proud and happy to support:
The Park City Educational Foundation and the Park City School District’s Dyslexia Initiative
- Funding provided for McPolin Elementary School Pilot 2016/17 for K, 1st, 2nd grade
- Impact: 186 students & 7 teachers
- Funding provided for 2017/18 district-wide roll out for K, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade
- Impact: 976 Students & approximately 37 teachers
- Funding committed for 2018/19 additional materials, resources and training
- Anticipated Impact: 1270 students and approximately 45 teachers
P.C. Reads: Focused on Advocacy and Awareness for dyslexic children
- Funding provided for April 2016 Dyslexia for a Day event for approximately 75 parents and educators
- Funding provided for teacher education and dyslexia awareness 2017
- Funding committed for community dyslexia awareness 2018
The Joseph James Morelli Fund for college bound dyslexic students who are studying STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
- Annual commitment to support The JJM Scholarship Fund
Thank you to the many people that have helped make our pilot program a success and to those who see the big picture of our foundation. Park City School District has committed to a multi-year roll out of a dyslexic focused reading curriculum.
We thank the K-3 teachers at McPollin Elementary School, especially Julie Hastings and Bob Edmiston.
Our success in Park City would not be possible without the tireless efforts and commitment of Elissa Aten and Jackie Blake at PC Reads and the entire team at the Park City Educational Foundation.
The Hall Family Fund was self-funded by Ty and Karen Hall. As we seek additional partners and donations, we are committed to use 100% of all donations toward early detection and intervention of dyslexia.